We are looking for a motivated, client-centric Solutions Consultant who shares our passion for helping organizations improve their Human Resources and Payroll processes with our new HRIS cloud solution. Our product consists of a Core HR module, Time and Attendance, Scheduling, Applicant Tracking, and Payroll.
This individual will utilize their extensive HR tech industry Knowledge and experience to build rapport and educate prospective clients on how our solution can impact their company’s Human Capital and Workforce management needs. This individual will also assist in the gathering of requirements, and configuring best fit solutions for newly onboarded clients.
- Facilitate customer enlightenment of how product will meet their requirements by performing customized product demonstrations.
- Provide product knowledge support in pre-sales cycle
- Play significant role in the design/configuration and implementation of HRIS/Payroll projects.
- Maintaining client relationships to increase product adoption, and expansion of services and ongoing support.
- Attend product and sales training sessions as needed.
- Perform product demonstrations.
- Follow-up with clients -Answer prospects’ questions via in-house CRM tool.
- Participate in Requirements Discovery Sessions
- Participate in product configuration to ensure that final delivery meets needs of the clients
- Maintain relationship with client to ensure customer satisfaction and advise client of ways that they can enhance their solution with other available Carrera Lee products.
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience with and an understanding of Human Resources, Payroll, and Workforce Management policies and practices.
- Previous experience with HRIS required, specifically Kronos Workforce Ready
- Analytical skills to match product functionality to prospect requirements/needs
- Bachelors degree/Certification in relevant field.
- Personal computer and solid internet access.
Job Type / Term:
1099 Contractor / 6 months term – renewable
25 – 30 hours/week
Negotiable: Hourly Rate (commensurate with experience)